Table of Contents
As one of the most popular social networking sites as of 2020, you can find resources for anything on Reddit – including influencer marketing. Welcome all, to NeoReach’s influencer marketing Reddit page! Home to multiple resources and opportunities, if you’re interested in influencer marketing, this subreddit is perfect for you. In this article, we’ll take a deep dive into the influencer marketing subreddit and its core features.
What is Reddit?
Created in 2005, Reddit is a social networking site based around sharing news and various types of content, usually through text posts, links, and images. It’s an organized website, as it consists of a plethora of subreddits. Pretty much any topic you can think of has its own subreddit, which is a collection of posts/threads that fall into a specific category. The website has stayed consistently popular over the years, even being ranked as the 19th most viewed website in both the US and the world as of 2020.
Using Reddit is fairly easy. It’s free to use and its features are pretty straight to the point. Basically, when you post something, users can either upvote or downvote your post. The more upvotes you get, the more recognition your post will get. You can also filter through types of posts in a subreddit with these sorting categories:
- Hot – posts that have been getting lots of upvotes and comments recently, or in other words, the current popular posts.
- New – the most recent posts, sorted by what time they were posted.
- Top – posts that have gotten the most votes over a set period of time. This could be today, this month, this year, all time, etc.
- Rising – posts that are getting lots of activity at the current moment and are rising up to popularity.
Other than those, another feature on Reddit is karma. Karma is community-based, meaning it’s given to you based on what others think of you. If you post content that other users value, you get karma, which is displayed numerically on your profile. Overall, these features are pretty much the core of Reddit. Once you know them, navigating and posting on the website is easy!
Background on r/influencermarketing
Now that we’ve covered the basics of Reddit, it’s time to examine NeoReach’s influencer marketing Reddit, r/influencermarketing! The subreddit was created on September 21st, 2015. This subreddit’s purpose is to share popular threads and start discussions about influencer marketing, helping users learn how to work with influencers to better promote their brand.
Even though it was created 5 years ago, this subreddit is very active currently! With over four thousand members, posts are being made daily and get a lot of engagement. The community is strong in the threads, as users interact with each other often, giving tips and advice to anyone in need of it. It’s easy to find people to work with and network with them.
What Information Will You Find?
Although you know the background of NeoReach’s influencer marketing Reddit, you may still be wondering just what you’ll find there. On the subreddit, you’ll find various topics related to influencer marketing, such as analysis tools and sites to use, demographics, popular influencers, marketing strategies, and much more!
A big part of the subreddit is not only discussing topics such as these, but asking and answering questions as well. Some common questions and discussions are:
- How to get started – whether you’re an influencer or a brand
- How to market and monetize yourself
- Tips for outreaching and building connections
- How to run a marketing campaign
- Which platforms to market upon
- How to increase your following and get more engagement on posts
While you can find this information straight from the influencer marketing Reddit itself, you can also find many outside sources on it as well. There are tons of links and articles that are shared on the subreddit! They can be about tips and tricks, which audience is using what platform, and even full-on guides. So, while many members of the subreddit can give you this kind of information, you can easily find other sources that can expand upon it.
Who is it For?
The influencer marketing Reddit is open to anyone involved with or interested in influencer marketing. Whether you’re an influencer, a brand/business, or a marketer, there’s advice and resources to be found for all. It doesn’t matter your experience, either, as there’s useful information for both beginners and professionals alike. One of the best parts about having various types of members is that it makes connecting with one another easier.
Are you an influencer looking for a brand partnership? Well, there’s plenty of brands looking for influencers on the subreddit! Are you a brand looking for influencers to market with? They’re looking for you too – YouTube stars, bloggers, pretty much any type of content creator. The influencer marketing Reddit page is full of opportunities for either group.
This subreddit is also great for B2B networking. Whether it’s a partnership or simply trading tools and tips, it’s easy to reach out to one another. This goes for influencers as well. Overall, the community on the subreddit is large and constantly growing, and it has a wide range of users on it.
Why Should You Join?
If you’re not convinced to join already, fear not! There are many reasons for you to join the influencer marketing Reddit. By joining this subreddit, you will be able to…
- Nail down the tangibles. You will find the raw, realistic ways to successfully run a campaign and make things happen.
- Find out which KPIs (key performance indicators) you should be paying attention to, especially when it comes to social media – engagement, reach, CPCs, etc.
- Stay ahead of the trends and know when the time is right to launch your campaign.
- Learn industry-leading strategies at a fast rate.
- Know which platform to market on and its target audience.
- Discover new opportunities for collaborations.
- Share tools and resources for multiple purposes (evaluating influencers, seeing the engagement rates on posts, etc.).
- Get fast, reliable answers to your questions.
- Spread news and awareness on everything pertaining to influencer marketing.
- Find your niche and others within it.
Upon joining, you can use influencer marketing Reddit as a way to gain leverage in the world of social media. If you are passionate about the influencer marketing space like we are, this is the place to find others like us (and you)! Connect with influencers, brands, and industry leaders on Reddit and start writing the narrative with us!
Top Threads on r/influencermarketing
Want to know what’s popular on r/influencermarketing? Below are some of the all-time top threads to give you a taste of what to expect on NeoReach’s influencer marketing Reddit.
- My crazy journey with IG Stories and couple things I learned
- Free tool for evaluating Instagram influencers
- 22 Proven Tips for Getting the Attention of Influencers
- Chrome extension that shows Instagram engagement
- Instagram Algorithm Update for Jan 2020
Interested in more? Visit the influencer marketing Reddit top page for more threads like these!