Table of Contents
The way of the world is moving rapidly towards influencer marketing, to the point of making it a mainstream practice in business. With that said, it’s no surprise that many companies would want to prioritize the enhancement of their marketing strategy. As technology develops and establishes itself as a part of our daily routines, it’s crucial to learn how the right marketing strategies can build your business and secure real results. Luckily, there are plenty of influencer marketing conferences held across the country that aim to increase and enhance peoples’ knowledge and understanding of content, social media, and influencer marketing. Check out the following list of influencer marketing conferences and events offered in 2020!
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- When: April 28 to 30, 2020
- Sponsor: GSMI
- Who Attends: Senior-level, cross-industry marketers, brands, agencies, creators, and social media practitioners.
- Overview: SMS is a three-day event with specially curated sessions that are led by seasoned speakers and professionals. This conference provides an opportunity for attendees to assess their current influencer marketing initiatives, while learning more about the industry, to ensure that future brand campaigns are positioned efficiently for success. SMS places a priority on networking and peer-to-peer idea-sharing.
- Where: San Jose, California
- When: February 19 to 20, 2020
- Sponsor: Search Engine Land
- Who Attends: SEOs, SEMs, marketing analytics professionals.
- Overview: The only constant in marketing is change, and SMX West hopes to keep their conference attendees ahead of the game by providing a space where they can explore, network, and train with experts. With a brand new agenda, featuring 85 different sessions to choose from, attendees get SEO, SMS, and digital commerce marketing training.
- Where: Austin, Texas
- When: February 6, 2020
- Sponsor: Pubcon
- Who Attends: SEOs, bloggers, podcasters, webmasters, content marketers, and social media marketers.
- Overview: At Pubcon Austin, industry-leaders offer insight on the latest knowledge and strategies in PPC, SEO, social media, content, and digital marketing strategies. Pubcon, though only a single day, offers four educational tracks to choose from each hour that provide tactical resources to ensure that attendees are reaching their marketing goals.
- Where: San Diego, California
- When: March 1 to 3, 2020
- Sponsor: Social Media Examiner
- Who Attends: Marketers, influencers, content amplifiers, social media managers and directors, community managers, vloggers, and bloggers.
- Overview: Social Media Marketing World is a mega-conference that caters to and empowers thousands of influencers and marketers with business-building ideas and tactics. Keynote speakers at this event offer actionable marketing tips in a variety of areas including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Messenger, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, along with social strategy, social advertising, content marketing, video marketing, analytics, and customer advocacy.
- Where: San Jose, California
- When: April 15 to 17, 2020
- Sponsor: Third Door Media
- Who Attends: Hybrid and senior-level marketers, marketing executives, creative technologists, and digital strategists
- Overview: MarTech West is an influencer marketing conference that caters to hybrid and senior-level professionals by addressing universal marketing challenges. This intensive two-day event gives attendees the opportunity to connect with peers and keynote speakers through empowering sessions and workshops. The MarTech conference focuses on the business side of marketing by giving attendees the tools to deliver unmatched customer experiences with measurable results!
- Where: Anaheim, California
- When: June 17 to 20, 2020
- Sponsor: Fullscreen, BBTV, and TubeBuddy
- Who Attends: Videographers, video marketers, YouTube influencers, and social media influencers.
- Overview: VidCon is the ultimate influencer conference for video and social media marketers. This conference offers three tracks, community, creator, and industry, where secrets are spilled on how to break into the industry and how to build strategies and alliances that will withstand the test of technology. Vidcon is the largest event for fans, content creators, executives, and companies who all take an interest in forming communities through online video.
- Where: Scottsdale, Arizona
- When: February 24 to 26, 2020
- Sponsor: B2B Marketing Exchange
- Who Attends: B2B sales and marketing practitioners, B2B freelance writers, B2B strategists, and CMOs.
- Overview: B2B Marketing Exchange offers six tracks and over 100 different sessions including case studies, labs, intimate workshops and panels for attendees to participate in. This conference provides insight into CXO perspectives from top CEOs, CMOs, and CROs and is designed to connect leading industry mentors with up-and-coming executives.
- Where: San Diego, California
- When: April 20 to 22, 2020
- Sponsor: Content Marketing Institute
- Who Attends: Senior marketing executives, VPs, marketing directors, customer advocacy, content strategists, and CMOs.
- Overview: ContentTECH Summit utilizes its two-day conference to teach attendees how to use the right content for their businesses while preparing for upcoming marketing technology innovations. ContentTECH prioritizes teaching attendees how to create better digital experiences that will exceed their customers’ needs and expectations. With the use of sessions with experts and seasoned practitioners, this event works to ensure that the entire marketing community can keep pace with its industry leaders.
- Where: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- When: May 17 to 20, 2020
- Sponsors: Brain Traffic
- Who Attends: Content strategists, UX designers, content marketers, writers, editors, technical communicators, and content managers.
- Overview: The Confab conference covers a variety of areas of marketing including analytics and performance, user experience design, workflows and stakeholders, content design for AI and bots, editorial assignments and calendars, and staff management. Aside from learning about the design, creation, and management of usable content, attendees will get to network with everyone from Fortune 500 brands to government institutions and nonprofits.
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- When: March 29 to April 2, 2020
- Sponsors: Adobe
- Who Attends: Leaders in marketing automation, analytics, advertising, and commerce.
- Overview: Adobe Summit is the premier digital experience in influencer marketing, with over 400 sessions that span across 11 different educational tracks. Adobe Summit offers attendees the opportunity to connect with other fearless marketers in order to brainstorm innovative ways to be better experience creators. B2B marketing, content and asset management, cross-channel advertising, digital trendspotting, and campaign management are just a few of the many topics that Adobe Summit covers throughout its event.
Looking for more influencer marketing conferences? Here are some that didn’t make the cut:
|Engage Marketing Conference||Portland, Oregon||March 12 to 13, 2020|
|DigMarCon East||New York, New York||May 7 to 8, 2020|
|Midwest Digital Marketing Conference||St. Louis, Missouri||April 8 to 10, 2020|