Content Creators

Top Ten Foodie Influencers on Instagram

By Editorial Staff

Here at Neoreach, we have come up with a list of the top 10 foodie influencers on Instagram for 2017. These influencers have been enjoyed by a variety of people from around the globe.

These food enthusiasts’ foodstagrams will make anyone’s mouth water. From healthy to fried food, these accounts have it all. The food scene on these handles won’t fail to either satisfy your cravings or make you hungrier. 

Using the Neoreach, we found the top 10 foodie influencers on Instagram based on the measurements: cumulative reach, audience, and engagement data.

#1 Influencer: Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver Influencer Data CardThis world-renowned chef not only posts pictures of delicious looking foods, but he also teaches you a thing or two in the kitchen. Jamie is well known for being a proud dad and a fantastic chef. The recipes can be found in any of his multiple cookbooks on Amazon.

A massive 12% of Jamie’s reach is in London with 36% being in the UK.  Most of his followings are female at 66% vs females at 34%. One of Jamie’s top posts on Instagram – received 79,091 likes – was an amazing looking Italian pizza with mozzarella cheese, spicy salami, tomato, basil, and courgette; a recipe found in Jamie’s Italy Cookbook.

#2 Influencer: Deliciously Ella

Ella is a food lover and entrepreneur, striving to make eating healthy fun, unlike other foodie accounts who are not exclusively healthy. Ella too has a cookbook of mostly plant-based, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free recipes.

Ella’s followers are married (61%) and 22% of her reach are people with children. A whopping 63% of her audience location is located in the United Kingdom with the United States following at 15%. One of Ella’s top pictures on Instagram received 17,588 likes and was a picture of food she had gotten in Italy displaying delicious avocado and tomatoes.

# 3 Influencer: NewForkCity

new fork city Influencer Data CardNewForkCity is founded by three friends who aim to share their love for food with the world. Most of the food found on NewForkCity’s are anything considered American or Italian.

Their main audience lives in NYC (26%), with 74% of its total audience located in the United States. Female followers amount to 78% of the audience versus 22% male.

NewForkCity’s top post was a wholesome grilled cheese that looks grilled and crisped to perfection, receiving 26,082 likes on Instagram. If you’re craving anything from a pizza burger to cereal infused soft serve this is the page to go to!


# 4 Influencer: TheNaughtyFork

Sam Schnur is a Miami food fanatic. TheNaughtyFork posts amazing looking local foods from Miami. Sam also posts about what food people send her – too delicious not to be seen by the public!

Nearly three-quarters of Sam’s audience age is between the ages 17-24 totaling at 74%. However, only 6.5% of her influence lives in Miami. Overall, she has an American audience (66%)

Her top post (over 14,000 likes) is a homemade four-cheese mac and cheese Angus beef burger topped with applewood smoked bacon bits and served on a mouthwatering pretzel bun. If you’re from Miami and are looking for food that will make a great picture and tastes wonderful, study TheNaughtyFork.


# 5 Influencer: HungryTwins

HungryTwins was created by a pair of identical twins who are foodies. Most of their posts are reposts sent in from other people and photo credits are always given to the people lucky enough to be on this instafamous account. The audience is seen worldwide by countries like Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and more reach. Like the others,  76% of HungryTwins reach are females. 

HungryTwins’ top posts is a perfectly toasted chocolate-chip-cookie-s’mores sandwich. This picture received a total of 15,535 likes on Instagram and increases every day. These influencers connect to their audience extremely well. 


# 6 Influencer: DailyFoodFeed

daily food feed Influencer Data CardDailyFoodFeed is an account never missing out on a chance to post pictures of bizarre foods and announce food holidays. Dominantly they reach ages 20-24 at 38%, and 65% of their total reach lives in the United States.

DailyFoodFeed’s top post honored National Fried Chicken Day and featured a spectacular looking beer battered fried chicken sandwich with chopped lettuce, pickles, miso ranch.  Served on a buttered Hawaiian roll with a side of thinly cut french fries, this delicious dish received 17,319 total likes on Instagram.

# 7 Influencer: Foooodieee

foooodieee Influencer Data CardFoooodieee is run by Tessie Gluck, her foodstagram specializes in mostly all things dessert. Tessie travels the world indulging in deliciously sweet foods; she also reposts food sent into her by her fans. 32% of Foooodieee’s audience age are people between the ages 20-24. Foooodieee’s audience is mostly single (60%).

Foooodieee’s top post on Instagram received 19,887 likes. It showcased a double Nutella burger with powdered sugar donuts stuffed with a thin layer of Nutella. If you think your dessert could be Foooodieee account worthy, they are always taking submissions at or by using the hashtag #foooodieee.

# 8 Influencer: PinchOfYum

pinch of yum influencer data cardPinchOfYum is created by Lindsay Ostrom. All of the food Lindsay posts about are her own creations, and the recipes can usually be found in the comments section below the picture. A lot of the food scene on Lindsay’s account PinchOfYum are healthier home cooked options compared to other foodstagrams.

Lindsay’s main audience age are people between the ages 30-34 at 37%. What we know is 36% of Lindsay’s reach are parents and the other 64% of people without children.

Her top post was a video cooking tutorial on Instagram, where Lindsay taught her followers how to make an avocado egg salad with herbs, lemon juice, and salt and the best part, no mayo! This video has received 11,127 likes on Instagram so far.


# 9 Influencer: FoodInTheAir

food in the air influencer data cardFoodInTheAir employs the most creative foodstagram strategy you’ll see on Instagram because they post pictures of incredible food and each picture is taken behind a backdrop of an exquisite scenic view, hence “Foodintheair.”

The United States holds 82% of FoodInTheAir’s reach and 12% of that 82% is located in New York City. FoodInTheAirs reach are two-thirds female and the other third are male.

FoodInTheAir’s top posts was a meat plus cheese platter overlooking the ocean and homes sitting on the European cliffs. This picture received a total of 12,740 likes on Instagram. If you’re looking for not only a taste of incredible food, but also a taste of the world FoodInTheAir is the account for you.


# 10 Influencer: SpoonUniversity

spoon university Influencer Data CardSpoonUniversity targets college-age people. They can be seen posting reviews of food and college eating tips on their Instagram accounts. SpoonUniversity hits their golden ages between 17-24 years old. Surprisingly 52% of SpoonUniversitys audience is married and the other 48% single.

SpoonUniversity’s top post on Instagram received 5,963 likes. This post featured an adult PB&J sandwich with extra jelly and extra peanut butter. Next time you’re in a college town and want to satisfy your taste buds with amazing food SpoonUniversity is the account to go to.


This article was written by Editorial Staff

Next Posts

Content Creators

Top 10 Art History Influencers On Instagram

At Neoreach, our goal is to make life easier by providing a simple, yet informational lists of top 10 influencers. These influencers use social media platforms to advertise products, philosophies, ...

Best Practices

Part 3: How to Create Winning Influencer Marketing Campaigns Through Measurement, Testing, and Actionable Evaluation

Stellar Influencer Campaigns Series In our last part of our trilogy guide on influencer marketing, we show how to drive velocity in your campaigns. Using Campaign Acceptance Rate to Craft an ...

What are you searching for?

    Start a campaign with us!

    Submit the form below, tell us a bit more about
    your business, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
    Are you an Influencer? Sign up here

      We use cookies to help improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More