It’s the time of thanks and giving. Family gatherings and aesthetically-pleasing food make for the perfect Instagram photo op. If you’re struggling to find the perfect words for the big day this year, here’s a list of the top 50 Thanksgiving captions for Instagram. Take your pick of funny captions or thankful captions.
Top 50 Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram
By Ryan Eaton
- Stuffed with stuffing.
- Look at this feast; now let’s eat this beast.
- Nap time!
- Cozy up next to the fire with some Hot Apple Cider!
- I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.
- I’m all about that baste.
- Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants.
- Gobble till you wobble.
- Don’t forget to set your scale back 10 pounds this week.
- Dinner time.
- It’s Turkey Time.
- No one has ever become poor at giving.
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed.
- Foul language welcome at the dinner table.
- Thanksgiving dinner is a piece of the pie.
- Oh, my gourd – I love Thanksgiving!
- I can’t eat another bite… oh, look PIE!
- Just remember: it might be Monday, but it’s a short week that ends with pie and shopping. We can do this.
- Leftovers are for quitters.
- Thankful for my healthy family. If everyone you love is ok, then you can’t ask for anything more.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- Choose to be grateful no matter what.
- A happy heart is a thankful heart.
- I’m thankful for every moment.
- In all things give thanks.
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and never giving it.
- Thanksgiving is a word of ACTION.
- Sending you double blessings, as you celebrate the festival of lights and Thanksgiving.
- Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday & celebrate just living.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be grateful for what he’s going to get.
- Let our lives be full of thanks and giving.
- Thankful and grateful today and every day.
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
- It’s not joy that makes us grateful; it’s gratitude that makes us joyful.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls bloom.
- Grateful. Blessed.
- Gratitude helps us to see what’s there instead of what isn’t.
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us.
- Be Thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more.
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- Carry a thankful heart.
- So many blessings, be thankful every day.
Read our other Thanksgiving article here.